Nutrilite Fibre Powder is a special blend of three soluble fibres from naturally derived plant sources, offering a convenient way to get additional fibre. This taste-free, easy-to-mix dry powder can be sprinkled onto foods or mixed into liquids.
The recommended daily intake of fibre for an adult is 25–30 g. This product contains 5 g soluble fibre and can be taken in conjunction with other Nutrilite™ fibre products, to provide you with different sources of fibre.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Product does not contain animal sourced ingredients.
- Contains soluble dietary fibre from 3 plant sources
- Quick and convenient way to contribute to daily fibre intake
- Formulated to be gentle on the stomach
- Non-gritty and odourless powder blends easily with any non-carbonated beverage or can be sprinkled on food without adding significant taste
- Suitable for use in cooking
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Product does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Those who do not consume sufficient amounts of complex carbohydrates in their diet
- Those who do not eat sufficient amounts of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables
Always dissolve contents of 1 stick pack in 250 ml to 375 ml of water or juice, or sprinkle on food and drink a full glass (250 ml) of liquid with each serving. For adults and children of 12 years of age or older, 1 to 2 stick packs per day, gradually increasing fibre intake. Best if consumed with a meal.
Keep out of reach of children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.